Friday, March 6, 2009

Who wants a "Danger: Work in Progress" sign?

It may frequently actually mean "there's a guy with a bucket of soapy water hanging from a rope over your head", but wouldn't this be a great sign for everyone to have?

The weather has warmed up (a little bit) so the window washers are up the sides of the buildings in Vancouver again. That's gotta be a cold job on a cloudy day. They set up these great signs on the ground underneath where they are working.

Danger: Work in Progress

Wow, wouldn't that be a great sign to have? You could put it just inside the door to your workspace. It is ambiguous enough it could mean many things, like:

Don't bother me, I'm doing work and it could be dangerous to bug me.

Don't come in here if you don't want to work - that's what's happening in here!

Don't judge me now, I'm still a work in progress, I'm not done yet!

I'm working here, watch out world, there's something coming!

Or, I just stole a window cleaner's sign, so watch out when you're on the street, there's one missing!

No comments: